What began as a small, PR-focused client turned into our largest account in a matter of months. Blue Diamond’s Global Ingredients Division serves a B2B audience who use almond-based products for a variety of food applications. While their name was known throughout the food industry, they wanted to change their go-to-market strategy using content marketing.
- Figured out how we’d get it done, including a rough schedule
- Worked with the copywriter and their script to make the storyboard
- Incorporate authentic stock video and photography
- Integrate available b-roll plant and drone footage
- Prepare production documents, including shot list and schedule
- Remotely attend the video shoot to taking notes for editing
To save time, the director of photography and I decided to record in 4K knowing our final output will be HD. This efficiency meant capturing our talent once. This decision helped put our nervous subject matter experts at ease knowing they only had to record once.
When all the above was complete, I then strategized the supporting materials for the webinar, including pre-show emails, landing page (pre- and post-live), and paid LinkedIn campaign.
Here are the first two webinars that went live in 2021.
Edited in Adobe After Effects
Post-live recording edited in Adobe Premiere Pro